Please note : registration for this event has moved to our new Webinar software. Please click here to sign up.
This webinar held at 6pm on January 8th is for Secondary School Computing & Computer Science Teachers and Parents of Home Educated Children supporting the learning of students studying Computer Science at GCSE & A Level.
These webinars are hosted by Holly Billinghurst of TeachAllABoutIT
On registration, a link to the webinar hosted on Zoom will be emailed. Questions may be submitted in advance or asked live during the session through our text based chat portal.
Can’t attend on the day? Want a copy of the webinar to keep? You can still watch a recorded version of the webinar with a Teacher or Student site membership.
The session will include ideas for covering aspects of coded activities and ideas to teach programming to help you:
- Help your students understand the requirements for GCSE & A Level Networking Concepts in Computer Science
- Create diagrams to explain wired & wireless networks
- Understand how exam boards expect students to describe & explain the use of network hardware
- Tips for teaching networks on a budget
- Use our resources to engage students in independent learning
- Plan effective lessons that show progress and build resilience
Please ensure that you agree to email communication as we use the email provided here to send the link to our webinar!
By registering for this free event, you are consenting to subscribe to TeachAllAboutIT to receive our newsletter with updates on more free webinars, resources, and upcoming courses. We will not use your details for any other purpose or share them with any other organisation.