Book a live online lesson with our resident Film & Media Expert Jay Shurey. This groups class runs for 3 sessions covering the basics of script writing and bringing your ideas to life on screen.
This group is open to all via our online virtual classroom, running for three 1 hour sessions (see dropdown for dates & times) and covers:
- Developing original ideas
- How films use visual & auditory cues
- Meaningful scripts for actors
- Writing character development
- Plot twists! How to keep your audience hooked
- Funding & promoting your idea
Lessons are booked as a course of 3 sessions. Please ensure that you are able to attend before booking as partial refunds for non-attendance cannot be given.
Courses will run with a minimum of 3 & maximum of 10 student bookings.